www.amazon.com/mytv - enter amazon activation code
Watch Prime Video on Amazon My TV, users have to enter a 6-digit registration code on the online web portal, which you can enter by visiting Amazon.com/mytv. Create an account on Amazon Prime Video from your TV official website and enjoy watching your favorite shows and great movies.
Steps of registration on Amazon.com/mytv
- Switch on your TV and click on Amazon prime option seen on your TV.
- After that, you will see an option to register on www.amazon.com/mytv.
- Click on that option. You will get a 6 digit code. Eg: GMTHBB
- Note down that code so that you will have to add it while account signing.
- Now you require an account on amazon.com or Amazon app
- You can complete your registration successfully.
Watch Amazon Prime on Smart TV
- Please go to your smart TV home page and search for Amazon Prime.
- Amazon’s app will open in front of you, here you have to register on the Amazon website.
- After this, you will get the option to sign in and start.
- Choose an option according to your need.
- After that, you will get an activation or amazon verification code.
- You need to save it for use.
- Go to Amazon.com/mytv and create your Amazon account.
- If you already have an account then sign in to your account.
- Now enter the activation or verification code in the next screen that is in front of you.
- You are now ready to enjoy a lot of amazing and great movies and shows on your smart TV.
Amazon.com/Mytv activation process
- Head to the app store of your Smart TV app.
- Find the ‘Amazon Prime’ app and add it to your ‘Channel.’
- After a successful add, open the Amazon Prime app.
- Locate the ‘Register on the Amazon Website’ option and click on it.
- You will find an ‘Amazon Prime Verification code’ displayed on your screen.
- Copy this link into a notepad and head to amazon.com/mytv on your browser.
- Input your details and log in to your Amazon Prime Account.
- Type in the ‘Amazon Prime Verification code’ you copied earlier from your TV screen.
- Confirm the code, and if correct, click on “Register Device.”